Auto Insurance in Kenya
There is so much to see and explore in Kenya. Make the adjustment to your expat life easier by getting comprehensive car insurance in Kenya that protects you and your family.
In Kenya, you are legally obligated to have both physical damage and third-party liability protection for your vehicle. Your quote from Clements Worldwide provides you with comprehensive car insurance rates in Kenya that include both third-party liability and physical damage under one policy.
Coverage with Clements also includes protection from the misfortunes of collisions, repairs, damage, theft, breakdowns, and towing related charges.
Get your car insurance quote for Kenya
How Does Car Insurance Work in Kenya?
If you’re an expat living in Kenya and are planning on driving, you legally must be covered with both physical damage and third-party liability protection. Clements comprehensive car insurance in Kenya ensures you’re complying with the law, while also offering protection from a range of other misfortunes.
With Clements car insurance, you don’t need a Kenya residency or previous experience driving in the country. Plus, all insurance brokerage is provided through the US and UK – so your policy is in English and making a claim is quick and easy.
Key Insurance Features
- No Kenya residency or driving experience required
- US, UK, International, EU, and Provisional driver’s licenses accepted
- English-speaking customer service representatives
- Complete car insurance solution for expats residing in Kenya, including third-party liability protection and physical damage coverage
- Insurance brokerage provided through the US and UK rather than local Kenyan providers
What's Covered by Comprehensive Car Insurance in Kenya?
- Complimentary windshield replacements
- Clements auto coverage can travel with you to other countries
- Protection against collision, theft, and damage
- Your rate stays the same even after your first accident
- Towing and labor reimbursement up to $100 USD per disablement and up to $300 USD per policy term
- Transit coverage for your car, from departure from one country to arrival in the next; Available for government clients only
- Damage to your car resulting from riots, strikes, terrorism, and other perils are covered through Clements’ exclusive Political Violence insurance extension
- All vehicle policies that include Physical Damage coverage will cover the cost of rental car insurance for $12 USD/day up to 21 days per policy period when renting a car in the US, Canada, or your home country
Get a quote that will match your insurance needs
Clements Worldwide’s physical damage car insurance is provided through Lloyd’s of London and is designed specifically for expatriates. Our third-party liability insurance is provided through AIG, in partnership with the WorldSmart Association.
Diplomat | Kenya
We have been dealing with your company since 1980, while on postings overseas. This is the first claim that we have made. I now know from experience, why you have such a fantastic reputation in the expat and diplomatic community.
Global Organization | Kenya
I have been using Clements since 2006 and I am really happy with my decision. The wonderful, prompt support that I get from the Claims department is really appreciated. After an accident, the last thing you want are problems with your insurance company, but there are no worries with Clements. I wish Clements and its professional team the best of luck. Thank you!
NGO | Kenya
Thank you very much for your usual prompt support. It is really a pleasure working with you and Clements. I am very happy that I decided to use Clements as my insurer.