Life at Clements
Collaborative. Dynamic. Fast-paced. Friendly. Exciting.
These words accurately describe the work environment at Clements. Our challenging yet rewarding culture attracts the best and the brightest so that we can continue to provide the highest level of service to our clients around the world.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Job titles and duties don’t determine who you interact with, as we work across departments and seniority levels to provide our customers with outstanding service, quality coverage, and peace of mind.
At Clements, we are committed to:
- Building long term relationships
- Always doing the right thing
- Valuing our credibility every day
- Designing innovative solutions
- Having fun along the way
- Saying “yes” when challenged
Who We Seek
If you’re interested in working for a truly international company and the following attributes describe you, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our employees demonstrate these I-CARE values:
- Customer focused
Global Insurance Career Development Program
Join the Clements team to pursue your aspirations without limitations. Build your skills and grow your career by becoming an expert in international insurance.
Paid Internships Through Our Global Development Program
Talent Attraction Specialist
Training and Development Manager
Human Resources Manager (UK)
Renewals Account Handler (UK)
Account Handler (UK)
Benefits and Perks
Clements employees have access to many benefits that help support their physical health, financial security, work-life balance, and personal career development. We also like to celebrate by throwing annual holiday parties and employee events, and we honor our achievements through employee recognition and service awards.
Check out the perks of working at Clements:
Mental Health Days
Dress for Your Day
US Employee Benefits
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and prescription care
- Generous paid time off with unlimited rollover. Plus, you get an extra day off for your birthday!
- 3 mental health days
- 10 paid holidays
- 401K: 100% matching up to 5% with immediate vesting
- 100% paid parental leave
- Dress for Your Day” dress code
- Education assistance: licenses, certifications, and continuing education
- Free access to onsite gym
- Life insurance: 1.5 times your annual salary
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
UK Employee Benefits
- Optional private medical, dental insurance and cash scheme
- 24 annual leave days with up to 8 days rollover
- 8 paid public holidays
- 3 mental health days
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Automatic group income protection and life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- “Dress for Your Day” dress code
- Education assistance: certifications and continuing education
- Optional gym membership
- Reimbursement season ticket loan scheme
- Occupational sickness leave and pay
Global Insurers with a Global Presence
With staff and offices located across the globe, we’re here to help you around the clock.
Clements & Co.
1301 K Street NW,
Suite 1200 West
Washington, DC 20005
London, UKand Gibraltar
Clements Europe Limited*
40 Lime Street
London, UK EC3M 7AW
World Trade Center
6 Bayside Road
Gibraltar, GX11 1AA
Clements Belgium SPRL
8, Place Marcel Broodthaers
* Affiliates operated by VDS Associate Marketing Management (Dubai)
About Clements Worldwide
Clements Worldwide is a trusted provider of international insurance for expats, diplomats, and organizations in over 170 countries. For more than seven decades, we have enabled millions of people and organizations to live and operate anywhere in the world.
Our relentless commitment to customer experience and expertise in crafting tailored insurance solutions enables us to serve individuals, corporations, government agencies, contractors, international schools, nonprofits, and NGOs with global aspirations. Headquartered in Washington, DC, Clements has a worldwide presence with other locations in London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Gibraltar, and Dubai.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clements Worldwide does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Employment decisions at Clements Worldwide are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Clements Worldwide will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities.
Join our team
Come join us and be a part of this exciting culture where your work makes a real impact daily.