Insuring peace of mind
so you can live and operate anywhere in the world
Specialized Global Broker
- Independent broker with the best interest of the customer at heart
- Coverholder status with authority to operate and bind on behalf of the underwriters
- Unparalleled access to global insurance markets
- Extensive knowledge and expertise of the industries we serve
- Premier provider of insurance solutions for diplomats and expatriates
Leader in Custom Solutions
- Customized solutions
- Exclusive solutions through our binder products and market relationships tailored to customers’ needs
- Innovative programs providing cost-effective and broad coverage for the customer specific needs
- Cross border global solutions for individuals, partners, and companies
High-Risk Coverage Expertise
- Subject matter expertise in understanding high-risk coverages
- Proven and unparalleled experience writing in high-risk countries and industries in emerging markets
International Insurance Solutions
Clements History of International Insurance
Clements’ long history of providing international coverage to expats and global organizations began in 1947 with a simple decision to say YES when challenged. A senior officer at the U.S. State Department asked founders M. Juanita Guess and Robert S. Clements if they could provide overseas insurance for underprotected government employees, and the pair immediately said yes!
What followed was the creation of the first expatriate program exclusively for the U.S. Foreign Service and the beginning of a 75-year journey to becoming one of the few truly international insurance providers in the world.
That spirit of saying yes is alive and well today at Clements. This guiding principle allows us to offer clients coverage where others cannot, protect them in areas that others shy away from, and continue developing innovative new products and features.
With Clements’ unique ability to offer both group and individual solutions, clients are in safe hands.
Today, Clements continues its legacy today by providing clients with customized personal and commercial insurance solutions from its Washington D.C., London, Brussels, Gibraltar, and Dubai offices.
Awards & Certifications
Best Practices Award Recipient 15 Consecutive Years
Clements continues its streak as a top broker in the international insurance industry.
Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
Our customers know we have their backs and strive to provide them with peace of mind.
Coverholder at Lloyd’s of London
Our partnership with Lloyd’s of London lets our coverage go where other insurers won’t.
Diplomat in Egypt
Diplomat in Mexico
Global Organization in Kenya
As we grow, our fierce leadership team drives the vision, sets the strategy, and executes initiatives that take Clements to new horizons.
Meet our leaders and learn how their unique backgrounds and experiences make them a dynamic force.
Lean More About Clements
At Clements Worldwide, our employees make a positive impact everyday by creating innovative solutions, anticipating customer needs, and delivering world class service experiences.
Global Insurers with a Global Presence
With staff and offices located across the globe, we’re here to help you around the clock.
Clements & Co.
1301 K Street NW,
Suite 1200 West
Washington, DC 20005
London, UKand Gibraltar
Clements Europe Limited*
40 Lime Street
London, UK EC3M 7AW
World Trade Center
6 Bayside Road
Gibraltar, GX11 1AA
Clements Belgium SPRL
8, Place Marcel Broodthaers
* Affiliates operated by VDS Associate Marketing Management (Dubai)
* Clements Worldwide is a trading name of Clements Europe Ltd. Clements Europe Ltd is registered in England and Wales at 40 Lime Street, London, EC3M 7AW under registration number 06918946 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) 504942.
We Are Committed to Protecting Your Privacy
Privacy and Data Protection Hub
Terms & Conditions
Worldwide insurance solutions provided through our offices in the US, UK, Belgium, and UAE.
7 out of 10
Foreign Service Officers choose Clements for their insurance needs.
Footprint of 95%
Amount of US embassy associations insured by Clements.
We enable people to live and work in numerous countries around the globe.
International School Associations We Support
We can do more through partnership. This is why Clements supports international school associations and councils around the globe through membership. These organizations provide an important platform for schools to exchange ideas and provide the best environment for education possible.