We enable people
to live and work anywhere in the
- Independent broker with the best interest of the customer at heart
- Coverholder status with authority to operate and bind on behalf of the underwriters
- Unparalleled access to global insurance markets
- Extensive knowledge and expertise of the industries we serve
- Premier provider of insurance solutions for diplomats and expatriates
Global Leader in Providing Customized Solutions
- Exclusive solutions through our binder products and market relationships tailored to customers’ needs
- Innovative programs providing cost effective and broad coverage for the customer specific needs
- Cross border global solutions for individuals, partners, and companies
High-Risk Coverage Expertise
- Subject matter expertise in understanding high-risk coverages
- Proven and unparalleled experience writing in high-risk countries and industries in emerging markets
International Insurance Solutions
Awards & Certifications
Best Practices Award Recipient 14 Consecutive Years
Clements continues its streak as a top broker in the international insurance industry.
Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
Our customers know we have their backs and strive to provide them with peace of mind.
Coverholder at Lloyd’s of London
Our partnership with Lloyd’s of London lets our coverage go where other insurers won’t.
Diplomat in Egypt
Diplomat in Mexico
Global Organization in Kenya
As we grow, our fierce leadership team drives the vision, sets the strategy, and executes initiatives that take Clements to new horizons.
Meet our leaders and learn how their unique backgrounds and experiences make them a dynamic force.
Lean More About Clements
At Clements Worldwide, our employees make a positive impact everyday by creating innovative solutions, anticipating customer needs, and delivering world class service experiences.
Global Insurers with a Global Presence
With staff and offices located across the globe, we’re here to help you around the clock.
Clements & Co.
1301 K Street NW,
Suite 1200 West
Washington, DC 20005
Clements Europe Limited
40 Lime Street
London, UK EC3M 7AW
Clements Belgium SPRL
8, Place Marcel Broodthaers
* Affiliates operated by VDS Associate Marketing Management (Dubai)
We Are Committed to Protecting Your Privacy
Privacy and Data Protection Hub
Terms & Conditions
Worldwide insurance solutions provided through our offices in the US, UK, Belgium, and UAE.
7 out of 10
Foreign Service Officers choose Clements for their insurance needs.
Footprint of 95%
Amount of US embassy associations insured by Clements.
We enable people to live and work in numerous countries around the globe.
Clements History of International Insurance
This growth is attributed to Clements’ legacy of providing customized solutions for its valued clients. This extends back to the company’s early days when it created the first expatriate insurance solution for the U.S. State Department. At the time, international insurance was not provided to State Department employees. Clements eliminated this gap by creating a solution that would provide U.S. Foreign Service officers with coverage while overseas on a mission.
Over the years, Clements became the preferred insurance provider to overseas personnel. In the late 1970s, the company expanded beyond the Foreign Service community by serving expatriate clients and organizations around the globe.
In 1981, the founders’ son, Jon B. Clements, joined the firm. As current CEO and Chairman, Jon leads the company with the same entrepreneurial spirit of the company’s founders.
Today, Clements continues its legacy today by providing clients with customized personal and commercial insurance solutions from its Washington D.C., London, Brussels, Amsterdam, and Dubai offices.