You may pay for your policy by MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover Card, Check or Money Order. Checks and Money Orders should be made payable to Clements Worldwide.
We will process your information as soon as possible. If any additional information is needed, an Account Executive will contact you within 2 business days. Once your application is approved, we will mail your policy contract along with your declarations page to the address indicated on your application. You may choose to receive your policy by mail or e-mail.
You may cancel your policy at any time. All policy cancellation requests must be submitted to Clements Worldwide in writing by e-mail, fax, or traditional mail. Once coverage is canceled, refunds are available according to the terms and conditions stated in your policy.
Clements’ Commitment to Service
We do our best to provide exceptional service, but sometimes issues arise. If you have encountered a problem, please contact us immediately using the procedure below so we can resolve your issue as quickly as possible. We look forward to serving you!
How to Submit a Complaint
Telephone is the quickest way to submit a complaint. Call us at: 44(0) 33.0099.0104
Alternatively, you can reach us via email or post at: email@example.com
Or mail your complaint to:
Clements Europe Limited
40 Lime Street
Please provide the following information:
- Address with postcode
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Policy number
- Reason for your complaint
What Happens Next?
Clements’ Complaint Resolution Procedures
- Summary resolution: If Clements can resolve your complaint within three business days, we will send you a summary resolution letter as confirmation and explain the role of the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Acknowledgement: If Clements is unable to resolve your complaint within three business days, we will send you an acknowledgement detailing our complaint resolution process and include information regarding the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Eight-week update: If Clements cannot resolve your complaint within eight weeks, we will provide an explanation with an approximate timeline for a final response. We will also include a statement of your right to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Final Response: If Clements is unable to resolve your complaint within three working days, we will send you a final response which confirms our investigation, decision, and next steps. It also includes information about the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Should you find Clements’ final written response unsatisfactory, you may ask the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) to review your complaint. This service is free and independent of Clements. Please note: the FOS will only consider your complaint once Clements has issued a final decision, and you have six months from the date of that decision to file your complaint. This does not affect your right to legal action.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service at:
Additional resources regarding Financial Ombudsman Service can be found at: financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Clements & Co.
1301 K Street NW,
Suite 1200 West
Washington, DC 20005
London, UKand Gibraltar
Clements Europe Limited*
40 Lime Street
London, UK EC3M 7AW
World Trade Center
6 Bayside Road
Gibraltar, GX11 1AA
Clements Belgium SPRL
8, Place Marcel Broodthaers