Auto Insurance Worldwide
Our international auto insurance offers you peace of mind with truly global and borderless coverage. You can customize your policy with Physical Damage coverage and Excess Liability protection. Our claims are handled in-house with a commitment to quick and efficient processing, plus outstanding customer care. All claims are paid in USD or other major currencies.
- Physical Damage: your car is protected in the event of collision, theft and damage as well as political violence
- Excess Liability: you’re covered for liability resulting from bodily injury and/or property damage to others
Benefits + Features
Physical Damage: our international car insurance policy protects against collision, theft and damage, even political violence. It includes the following features and benefits:
- Borderless coverage: we specialize in car insurance for expats. That's why we offer worldwide coverage so you & your vehicle can cross borders anywhere and still be covered - some exclusions apply
- Protection against uninsured motorists: you won’t be subject to costs (mechanical or cosmetic) caused to your vehicle by uninsured, underinsured, or even hit and run drivers
- Political Violence Coverage: if your car is damaged from riots, strikes, terrorism and other perils, you are covered through Clements’ exclusive Political Violence insurance extension, included with your policy.
- Accident Forgiveness: Your rate stays the same even after your first accident
- Home Country Rental Car Insurance Expense Reimbursement: we cover the cost of rental car insurance for $12/day up to 21 days when renting a car in the US, Canada or your home country
- Covers Towing and Labor Reimbursement: up to $100 USD per disablement, up to $300 USD per policy term
- Windshield Replacements Included
- Transit Coverage: all risks from departure to arrival available for government clients only
- Optional Coverage For Duty Expenses: Saves you money when you need to import a replacement vehicle or parts to repair your damaged car
Excess Liability: Ever wonder if your local third party liability coverage will be enough? With excess liability, licensed drivers are covered for liability resulting from bodily injury and/or property damage to others that would otherwise result in a gap in coverage.
- Choose your coverage limits: starting from $500,000 USD or $1,000,0000 USD in additional coverage, anywhere in the world.
- Backed by the best: Our international car insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s of London.
*Additional Terms & Conditions: 1. A deductible applies. 2. A standard war exclusion applies. 3. Coverage is excluded while the automobile is in Canada, Iran, and North Korea.
New international driver? Explore our top 4 tips for driving abroad to ensure you are fully prepared.
Multi-policy discount at your fingertips
Interested in saving some cash? You can qualify for a multi-policy discount when you bundle your international car insurance with any of our other products. Learn more about international personal property insurance and loss of income coverage to see if they make sense for you.