Auto Insurance in the Netherlands
If you are an expatriate living and working in the Netherlands, Clements Worldwide has the ideal car insurance coverage solution for your needs. Through our partnership with The Financials, a member of the Clements Worldwide family, we provide complete coverage for your car by combining local third-party liability (TPL) insurance with our own physical damage insurance.
We keep things simple by offering expat insurance coverage to meet local legal requirements plus the coverage you need to deal with breakdowns, damage from accidents, repairs, and towing charges. We have provided affordable, comprehensive auto insurance to expats worldwide for more than 70 years, so we are happy to serve you.
Submit your information and get your car insurance quote for the Netherlands.
Our car insurance coverage in the Netherlands includes:
- Windshield replacements
- Protection against collision, theft, and damage
- Accident forgiveness: Your rate stays the same even after your first accident
- Transit coverage: All risk from departure to arrival available for government clients only
- Towing and labor reimbursement: Up to $100 USD per disablement and up to $300 USD per policy term
- Political violence coverage: Damage to your car resulting from riots, strikes, terrorism, and other perils are covered through Clements’ exclusive Political Violence insurance extension
- Home country rental car insurance expense reimbursement: All vehicle policies that include Physical Damage coverage will cover the cost of rental car insurance for $12 USD a day up to 21 days per policy period when renting a car in the US, Canada, or your home country
- Same day cover
- Monthly installment payment plan
- US, UK, International, EU, and Provisional driver’s licenses accepted
- English-speaking customer service representatives
Our third-party liability insurance is provided through de Goudse Verzekeringen, which meets the requirements set by the Dutch Motor Insurance Liability Act. Physical damage insurance is provided through Lloyd’s of London and is designed specifically for expatriates.
Third party liability coverage applies per event with a maximum sum insured of:
- €6.070.000 in respect of personal injury to a third party
- €2.500.000 in respect of material damage to a third party
Submit your information to get a quote for your specific auto insurance needs.