Privacy and Data Protection Hub
We are Committed to Protecting Your Privacy
At Clements, we take the protection of your data extremely seriously. Our commitment to respecting and actively protecting your non-public information is ingrained in everything we do, from the very beginning.
Continuous Privacy Protection Efforts
Our Privacy Liaison Committee
We took our privacy program to the next level by forming a Privacy Liaison Committee with representatives from all departments across Clements. The Committee actively collaborates and works on:
- Ongoing internal education and communication confirming that the value of your data is understood and data protection is of utmost importance
- Ensuring Clements is a privacy-centric organization
- Regularly reviewing privacy legislation and introducing internal policy amendments
- Organization-wide guidance and training on new geographic rules and legislation, use of technology, and digital tools
- Reviewing and contributing to risk mitigation procedures
- Developing appropriate policies, standard, and controls
Subject Access Request
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? This FAQ answers common questions people have about their data and privacy.
Because of the international nature of our business, we may sometimes need to send your data to third parties located outside of your home country. Your data will only be transferred to related business parties if it is a necessity, and we follow multiple safeguards in the process to ensure your data remains protected.
A Subject Access Request will allow you to verify whether Clements is processing your data, and, if so, to have access to the processed information. We attempt to reply to all requests within 30 days of receipt. You can find more information in our subject access policy. If you would like to make a Subject Access Request, please click here.
Clements will ask for your express consent to process your data, in line with the applicable regulations. We will also ask for your preferred method of contact and whether you would like to receive updates on new products and services.
We collect Personal Information in a variety of ways.
- Directly from our clients or their agents
- Indirectly from our clients or their agents
- Directly and indirectly from activity on Clements.com
We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of marketing or sales solicitation of any kind. We do not sell customer data to third parties. However, when a third party performs a business function related to the services we provide, we may share your data with them to ensure we can provide you with the best possible service.
You can contact email@example.com.
You can send details of your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.