Cyber Liability Insurance
Don’t Let A Data Breach Shut Down Your Organization
Data breaches are on the rise. In the first half of 2018 alone, 4.5 billion data records were compromised worldwide,* and not just at major corporations. Increasingly, small and medium-sized enterprises are at risk. Don’t be one of them.
Whether your organization is a start-up, a non-profit or a multinational, the right insurance can keep your company up and running in the face of a cyber attack. Clements Worldwide can help you minimize the risk of a data breach with Cyber Liability insurance that suits the size and scale of your business – whatever business you’re in.
*Source: Gemalto Breach Level Index
Cyber Liability Insurance That Fits Your Organization
Clements’ Cyber Liability insurance coverage protects commercial and non-profit organizations of all sizes to help cover the costs of regulatory compliance, data recovery, and reputation support. Our experienced team also understands the regulations faced by organizations operating in multiple countries and can offer cyber liability as part of a customized suite of management liability protections or as a standalone policy.
Comprehensive Protection of Your Online Assets
Clements’ Cyber Liability insurance protects against not only monetary damage from stolen or lost data but covers all major areas of liability associated with data breaches.
- The cost of breach notifications required domestically and internationally and regulatory responses
- Technical or legal services for responding to government inquiries regarding the cyber-attack
- Forensic analysis and fees to determine the nature and extent of the breach
- Crisis management including the cost of public relations campaigns
- Cost to recover funds transfer fraud and electronic data restoration expenses
- Liability and legal expenses to help cover settlements from possible stakeholder lawsuits, fines, investigations, penalties, and other regulatory actions
- Business interruption and lost revenues
Don’t wait for a cyber attack to happen. Protect your business now.