Agents & Brokers
International Wholesale Insurance Broker Partnerships
Access the Global Insurance Market with Clements
Meet the needs of your clients in challenging global markets by providing them with customized international insurance solutions regardless of their location. Partner with Clements, as your Managing General Agent and International Wholesale Insurance Broker, and gain access to the global insurance market, our expertise, and international insurance products that protect organizations in more than 170 countries, including high-risk locations.
Why Partner with Clements?
Our knowledge of the global insurance market and our relationships with numerous providers enables you to provide your clients with unique, customized insurance solutions. Working with our International Wholesale Insurance Broker team means that you’ll benefit from our extensive network of insurers that provide your clients with coverage wherever they’re located.
Clements’s Value & Market Expertise
We will use our international insurance expertise to negotiate the best coverage options and best rates for your clients, wherever their work takes them. You’ll also benefit from our:
- Specialized international insurance experience since 1947
- International footprint allowing for excellent broker support services
- Ability to write difficult to place business, often in high-risk international locations
- In-house underwriting authority from Lloyd’s of London
Benefits of Partnering with Clements
- Meet all your clients’ international insurance needs with one broker
- Quick access to international insurance markets around the world
- Choose from a full suite of unique insurance products customizable to your clients’ specific requirements
- Coverage for hard to place risks available in high-risk international locations
- Expert insurance and risk management advice and support
- Access to a claims team with experience managing claims in multiple languages and currencies
- Committed working relationship focused on making you successful
- Competitive commissions
- No membership fees
Specialized Industry Expertise
Clements has successfully helped agents and brokers from six continents meet the insurance needs of their international clients. While some insurers are not able to provide certain unique coverages required by the following organizations or industries, have confidence knowing that Clements has exactly what your clients need.
We specialize in providing coverage options for the following:
- International schools
- Non-government organizations (NGOs)
- US government contractors
- UN sub-contractors
- Security companies
- Multinational development banks
- Global and multinational organizations
- Foreign-based corporations
- Security companies
A Full Suite of Insurance Solutions
Whether you’re searching for solutions to meet the needs of groups or corporations, Clements is the single destination for agents and brokers to access global insurance capabilities. Our insurance products are designed to meet the needs of companies that send employees outside their home country, provide protection almost anywhere in the world, including high-risk and emerging countries, and can be issued to companies with a head office almost anywhere in the world.
Partner with Us
To partner with Clements Worldwide, simply submit the application below. We will review it and contact you to confirm your broker partnership.
As an international wholesale insurance broker, we are looking to partner with agents and brokers who exhibit the following attributes:
- Have existing P&C or international employee benefits accounts in our key industries
- Value a relationship in addition to responsiveness and competitive quotations
Do you have established relationships with professional associations, expat communities, corporate client groups or global membership organizations? Learn about our Strategic Partnerships and contact us at email@example.com.
Agent & Broker Resources
Downloadable product collateral for insurance agents and brokers.
If you’re still unsure about whether Clements is right for your clients’ international insurance needs, we’d love to answer any questions you may have.
Just fill out the form to schedule a consultation.