What are Voluntary Benefits?
By partnering with Clements Worldwide, international organizations can provide their global employees with direct access to affordable insurance benefits. Employees are given direct access to a variety of coverage types in addition to any core employee benefits that they may receive as part of their employment package. These additional benefits can be offered as completely voluntary, semi-mandatory, or employer subsidized.
Coverage types available through Clements Voluntary Benefits Program include:
- Health – A comprehensive health care coverage with a variety of benefits, including deductible amount options, minimal out-of-pocket expense for medical costs, medical evacuation, and a global network providing international direct billing in more 170 countries worldwide.
- Income Protection – Vital insurance that provides financial assistance in the event of temporary or permanent disablement.
- Term Life – An internationally portable coverage that provides financial protection for beneficiaries in the event of the insureds death.
- Personal Property – Coverage for items damaged while moving, traveling or while inside one’s home abroad.
- Personal Accident – Financial coverage for the events that arise from personal accidents such as hospitalization and medical evacuation.
- Critical Illness – Coverage that provides additional financial assistance for expenses associated with an unexpected critical illness.
Advantages for Employers
Clements Worldwide’s Voluntary Benefits programs allow employers to benefit from:
- Additional benefits available to their employees
- No additional cost to employer
- Improved employee retention
- Turn-key solutions that can be implemented immediately
Advantages for Employees
Our plans allow employees to purchase worldwide coverage at competitive rates that protect their families, as well as themselves.
- Competitive rates
- International coverage
- Easy online enrollment
Your employees are the backbone of your company and taking care of them is essential. Clements can work with you to create a Voluntary Benefits Program that meets your organization's needs, requirements and budget.