Kidnap and Ransom Insurance for Your Employees
Political Evacuation and Salary Continuation
Working in a High-Risk Country? You Need a Kidnapping Insurance.
An estimated 19,000 kidnappings have taken place worldwide since 2014*, including a rise in piracy. Foreign organizations in high-risk countries are key targets, including businesses, international schools, as well as high net-worth individuals and their families.
Kidnappers may demand ransoms with threats of violence or refusal to negotiate. Being prepared with the right kidnapping insurance can save lives. Clements Worldwide Kidnap and Ransom Insurance provides financial indemnification and expert crisis management in the event of a kidnapping for ransom, wrongful detention, and/or extortion.
*Source: Control Risks 2017 kidnapping trends in review
Safeguard Your People
We’ve worked in high-risk areas for decades and offer confidential, speedy assistance to families and employers. Our kidnap and ransom insurance covers independent investigations, negotiations, arrangement and delivery of funds, and other services vital to a safe, fast resolution.
Clements Kidnap and Ransom insurance includes the following benefits:
- Full reimbursement of any ransom monies paid or lost due to kidnapping or extortion
- Full reimbursement of loss due to the destruction, disappearance, confiscation, or wrongful appropriation of ransom monies
- Accidental death or dismemberment
- Judgments and legal liability
- Unlimited consultant fees for independent legal/PR counsel, negotiators, and security consultants
- Security consultant training to staff on managing risks during overseas assignments
- Travel risk portal with daily updates on security threats, as well as political and economic conditions, in over 190 countries and territories
- Optional extensions: Political/Security Evacuation, Threat, Disappearance, Express Kidnapping
- An Emergency Evacuation policy can be purchased as an extension to cover evacuation of staff and their salaries due to security risks, natural disasters, and epidemics
Kidnapping is a multibillion-dollar business. Don’t let it shut down yours.