Clements Combined Liability Insurance
One Blanket Liability Policy
Standard general liability policies could put you and your organization at risk by not offering critical coverage. Liability claims from terrorism attacks, sports-related injuries, pollution, and a host of other risks are not typically protected by traditional insurance. But Clements Worldwide has you covered. Our high-limit Combined Liability policy gives you customized coverage with the right extensions to keep your operations abroad running smoothly.
Combined Coverage at One Price
Whether you’re an NGO or nonprofit, government contractor, international school, or multinational organization, our Combined Liability plan and add-on extensions will keep you protected against general liability claims. You’ll get:
- High limits up to $25 million
- No minimum premiums
- Primary or excess liability options available
- Worldwide coverage including high-risk locations
- Protection that extends to local nationals as well as expatriate staff, including business trips to the U.S.
Choose from a wide range of supplemental policies to cover pollution liability, broad form medical payments, and more.
Think You Don’t Need General Liability Insurance? Think Again.
Any business that owns or rents premises, manufactures goods, or provides services to its clients risks third-party liability claims. Clements Worldwide General Liability insurance indemnifies businesses against third-party liability claims and confirms to contractual requirements of most customer commitments.
Our exclusive, high-limit Combined Liability product comes with supplemental policies are rarely available in the market.
Clements General Liability insurance protects your organization against:
- Third-party Liability arising out of the operations or premises of an organization
- Third-party Liability arising out of slander, libel, wrongful eviction, malicious prosecution
- Liability for loss or damage as the result of a defect in a product manufactured or installed
- Costs to landlords/property owners in the event of destruction to actual leased space
- Medical expenses resulting from third-party bodily injury on your business premises