Auto Insurance in Italy
Keep your Car Insured in Italy
If you are relocating to work in Italy, Clements Worldwide has made getting your car insured simple. We've partnered with Vittoria Assicurazioni S.p.A. to create a comprehensive third-party liability insurance plan that's tailored to your needs. With our physical damage coverage and the Third-Party Liability coverage, you'll be able to travel around Italy without a worry.
Clements’ Physical Damage policy protects against collision, theft and damage, even political violence. A Physical Damage Policy includes the following features and benefits:
- Protection against collision, theft, & damage
- Political violence coverage: Damage to your car resulting from riots, strikes, terrorism and other perils are covered through Clements’ exclusive Political Violence insurance extension
- Accident forgiveness: Your rate stays the same even after your first accident
- Home country rental car insurance expense reimbursement: All vehicle policies that include Physical Damage coverage will cover the cost of rental car insurance for $12/day up to 21 days per policy period when renting a car in the US, Canada or your home country. This does not have to be consecutive.
- Covers Towing & Labor Reimbursement: up to USD 100 per disablement, up to $300 per policy term
- Windshield replacements included
- Transit coverage: all risk from departure to arrival available for government clients only
- Optional coverage for duty expenses
Benefits & Features
Our Italian car insurance includes:*
- Third-party liability (Responsabilita’ Civile verso Terzi)
- Vehicle protection (Danni Autovetture)
- Personal accident coverage (Persona Autovetture)
- RCA sum insured with Bonus/Malus
- Competitive discounts to future policy holders
- Special discounts for expatriates
- 30 days of guaranteed cover after policy expiry
*Subject to underwriting guidelines. Limits, conditions and exclusions may apply.