International Medical Insurance Plans for Individuals
Clements Worldwide offers portable health insurance when you need it, where you need it, with flexible benefits in more than 170 countries. Our programs are designed using our international expertise and the feedback we have received from clients worldwide over the past 65 years. With a reputation for unparalleled customer service and customer-friendly claims handling, Clements is the preferred insurance provider of professionals living and working abroad.
GlobalCare provides robust and affordable international expat health insurance for people living outside of their home country for periods of six months or longer, as well as their families.
This coverage offers superior benefits including:
- Access to an open network of providers in over 170 countries (excluding the U.S. and Canada)
- Supplementary U.S. and Canada coverage can be added
- Emergency medical evacuation coverage
- Free coverage for up to two children under age 10 if both parents are insured
- Extensive preventative care
- Access to multi-lingual and online claims support
GlobalCare is a comprehensive solution for anyone living abroad, including students and retirees.
*Supplementary Non-ACA Complaint Coverage can be added to a policy, extending in-network and out-of-network coverage to you in the U.S. and Canada.
In addition to the broad coverage of GlobalCare, some professionals may choose to pay for richer benefits, including coverage in case of injuries related to violence due to civil uprisings or conflicts*. To qualify for GlobalCare Pro, you must provide proof of employment.
Superior benefits that set GlobalCare Pro apart include:
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- War & Terrorism coverage
- Reduced waiting period for maternity benefits
- Complementary benefits including acupuncture, therapy, and more
*Subject to underwriting restrictions based on country
Short-term travel medical
For individuals traveling for a period of one week or longer outside their country of citizenship, short-term travel international medical plans offer vital health care coverage across borders and medical evacuation. Short-term travel medical also provides incidental property coverage for lost or stolen property including phones, cameras and luggage.