Car Insurance in the U.S.A.
Whether you’re a foreign national, a permanent resident, or a U.S. citizen returning home or needing coverage in more than one country, Clements Worldwide offers car insurance in the U.S. that fits your needs and budget.
Get the Coverage You Need
We offer a range of options, including comprehensive plans that tailor your policy to meet your individual needs. Benefits of our policy include:
- Repair or replacement if your car is damaged by collisions, storms, floods, fires, vandalism, or theft
- Immediate medical expenses for yourself and your passengers in case of an accident
- Liability costs for injury caused to others
- Optional Accident Forgiveness: Keep your current rate even after your first accident**
- Car repairs at approved facilities – and we'll guarantee the repairs for as long as you own your car
- Replace your totaled car with a ;model year newer ;with up to 15,000 fewer miles**
Bundle & Save
Get a discount on your U.S. Auto insurance policy rates if you bundle your U.S. Home insurance with your Clements auto insurance. If you’d like to apply for the discount, simply contact our Personal Insurance Service Team at 202-872-0060, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our contact form.
*Subject to terms and conditions, may not be available in all states.
**Optional coverage in some states; availability varies by state. Eligibility rules apply.
Moving Back to the US?
Get lower premiums by seamlessly transferring your records
Get seamless, customizable car and homeowners insurance when you return to the US. We’ll recognize your time overseas as continuous coverage so you’ll get lower premiums than if you went shopping for new insurance.
Foreign Nationals Coming to the US
Continuous coverage abroad and in the US with lower premiums
Now you can easily transfer your existing international Clements car and home insurance policies to the US and back abroad if you move again. Your records will transfer over, giving you proof of continuous coverage for lower rates.