GlobalCare® For You and Your Family
Get the Right Health Care Abroad
Our GlobalCare insurance provides affordable, comprehensive health coverage that expats can take with them wherever they go. Whether you’re working in an overseas office or planning to live abroad, Clements Worldwide offers high-quality health care that can travel with you.
GlobalCare’s wide-ranging benefits include:
- 575 travel clinics and 6,000 providers worldwide including access to 200 infectious disease specialists
- Your bases are covered: with GlobalCare, hospitalization, physician, surgeon, and specialist fees are covered – even your prescription drugs
- Out of network? No problem: Visit any provider or clinic whether or not your provider is in-network
- Emergency medical evacuation: local health care in remote locations
- Free coverage for first two children under age 10 when both parents are insured
- Payment options to suit every need: you can pick from multiple payment options including annual, semi-annual, quarterly, and installment plan*
- File a claim from anywhere: Online or mobile claims submission for faster turnaround
- Coverage for Preventative care: we include routine physicals, colonoscopies, mammograms, gynecological visits, and prostate exams
- Additional Optional coverage: be prepared for anything with options ranging from accidental death & dismemberment to war & terrorism-related injuries
- Maximum benefit of $5 million per lifetime
Stay healthy wherever you are with Clements.