Personal Property Insurance for Expats in the United States

You own a home, a condo, or perhaps you rent. Whatever your situation, you need coverage to make ensure no matter the situation, you are protected. 

Insurance options range from Renter's, Dwelling, Personal Possession - even a Landlord policy, and total peace of mind.

Click Now For A Quote


  • Coverage Types
  • Dwelling: we'll repair or replace your home or other structures on your property, like a tool shed
  • Personal Possessions: have your personal belongings, like furniture, clothing, and appliances replaced or repaired
  • Liability: protect yourself against accidental injuries or damage to someone else’s property while on your property
  • Renter’s: always includes personal property, liability, and medical payments in case of an accident on the property, you can get even more protection with add on programs like computer + smartphone, blanket jewelry for items like engagement and wedding rings, and protection against identity theft