Personal Auto Insurance for Expats in the United States
Clements' domestic car insurance makes it easy for foreign nationals, permanent residents, and U.S. citizens to get auto coverage in the United States. Whether you are an American returning stateside after an overseas assignment or a foreign national about to start an assignment in the U.S., you can get seamless, affordable auto coverage that meets your specific needs.
Auto insurance can include liability, medical coverage, property coverage, or options that give you total peace of mind.
- Damage to Cars and Property
- Medical Coverage
- Options for Total Peace of Mind
- Property damage: repair or replace someone else’s vehicle or property
- Collision: repair your vehicle if you’re in an accident with another car or object
- Comprehensive: repair or replace your car when it's damaged in an incident other than a collision, including storms, floods, fires, vandalism, or even theft
Are you in need of car insurance in the USA for foreign drivers? Get a quote today.
- Personal Medical Expense Coverage: your immediate medical expenses are taken care of in case of an accident
- Bodily Injury Liability: if you’re at fault in an accident, someone else’s medical expenses are covered
- Medical expenses for your passengers: your passenger(s) are covered for initial medical treatment
- Accident forgiveness: keep your rate even after your first accident1
- Car repairs: you can have car repairs done at an approved facility and we'll guarantee the repairs for as long as you own your car
- Better car replacement: replace your totaled car with another that's a model year newer and has 15,000 fewer miles2
1. Subject to terms and conditions, may not be available in all states
2. Optional coverage in some states; availability varies by state. Elibgility rules apply.