Clements Group Health®
Clements Worldwide knows that an organisation’s most valued asset is their staff. And when it comes to expatriate employees, providing them with comprehensive health care coverage abroad is critical to ensure they have access to the international medical help they need.
Clements has been helping international organisations since 1947, offering customised and flexible international group health plans tailored to their specific requirements. Clements’ affordable group health plans allow organisations to provide employees with a variety of benefits, including deductible amount options, minimal out-of-pocket expense for medical costs, and access to a global network of healthcare professionals.
- Benefits & Features
Clements’ Group Health plans deliver to organisations the right cost-effective healthcare solutions for their employees. Clements’ Group Health features and benefits include*
- Benefits up to USD 5 million per individual, with no co-insurance and full coverage inside and outside the U.S.
- Hospitalization, physician, surgeon, specialist fees, and prescription drugs are covered
- In-patient and out-patient services
- Annual adult physical exams for every covered individual
- Coverage of medical emergency transportation and emergency medical evacuation
- Maternity, pregnancy or delivery coverage for contractor and eligible spouse
- Coverage of all age and gender specific exams
- Vision and dental coverage
- Guarantee of Payment to more than 6,000 providers worldwide
- Coverage for preexisting conditions
- Underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd's
*Limits and restrictions apply.
Call us today at +44(0) 33 0099 0103 or email email@example.com to discuss your organisation’s needs.
Here are some articles that will help your business choose the best health insurance plan: