Group Health Options for International Group Medical Insurance
Clements Worldwide knows that an organization’s most valued asset is its staff. When it comes to expatriate employees, providing them with comprehensive health care coverage abroad is critical to ensuring they have access to the international medical help they need.
Clements has been helping international organizations since 1947, offering customized and flexible international group health plans tailored to their specific requirements. Clements’ affordable international health plans allow organizations to provide valuable group health employee benefits, including deductible amount options, minimal out-of-pocket expense for medical costs, and access to a global network of health care professionals.
Call us today at +1.202.872.0060 or 800.872.0067 or email email@example.com to discuss our international health insurance group plans can meet your organization’s needs.
- Benefits & Features
Clements’ Group Health plans deliver cost-effective and comprehensive international insurance coverage to organizations for their employees. Clements’ Group Health features and benefits include*
- Benefits up to USD 5 million per individual, with no co-insurance and full coverage inside and outside the U.S.
- Hospitalization, physician, surgeon, specialist fees, and prescription drugs are covered
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- Annual adult physical exams for every covered individual
- Coverage of medical emergency transportation and emergency medical evacuation
- Maternity, pregnancy or delivery coverage for contractor and eligible spouse
- Coverage of all age and gender specific exams
- Vision and dental coverage
- Guarantee of Payment to more than 6,000 providers worldwide
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd's
*Limits and restrictions apply. Subject to certain country restrictions.
Call us today at +1.202.872.0060 or 800.872.0067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how our international health insurance group plans can meet your organization’s needs.