Student Travel Accident Insurance
Student Trips Without the Risk
Clements Worldwide provides coverage for teachers, students, administrators, and volunteers who experience an accident during a school activity, whether it’s during the big game, traveling to an away game, or even after hours at the team celebration party.
Home Game or Away Game, You’re Covered
Your school is covered for events and travel both in-country and across national borders. You can customize your plan to suit your school’s specific needs plus enjoy hassle-free administration with no declarations required prior to trips and blanket coverage policies.
One Policy, Less Paperwork
Clements Student Travel Insurance is easy to manage. One umbrella policy with plans for each event outside of the school means you won’t have to keep filling out forms on each trip.
Clements Student Travel Accident insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd's and coverage includes:
- Coverage from $100,000 to $1 million per person
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage from loss of life, limb, or eyesight, beneficiaries receive up to the policy limit
- Coverage also extends to permanent total dismemberment or disability
- Temporary Disablement from an accident that prevents an employee from working
- Covers up to 100% of the employee’s weekly salary
- Medical expenses, hospitalization, and recovery due to accident
- Medical evacuation when medical assistance is not immediately available and evacuation to receive appropriate medical treatment is required
- In some cases, travel expenses will also be paid for repatriation to the employee’s home country
- Flexible policy terms provide options for both individuals and groups at competitive rates
- Benefit types and amounts can be easily modified as circumstances may require
- War and terrorism protection against the risks of civil unrest, war, and acts of terrorism