Group Personal Accident Insurance Coverage
Accidents Can Happen Anywhere. Be Prepared.
If your people have an accident while working abroad, the last thing they need to worry about is lost wages or how to pay for medical expenses from an injury. Clements Worldwide can keep them covered. We’ve provided comprehensive accident coverage to organizations for more than seven decades and can work out a plan that fits your needs.
Take Care of Your People
Personal accident insurance will not just help your employees with injury-related expenses, it can also help provide for their loved ones, including benefits in the event of accidental death while abroad.
Our comprehensive Group Personal Accident insurance includes:
- In instances of accidental death and dismemberment or accidents resulting in loss of life, limb, or eyesight, the beneficiary receives up to the policy limit
- Covers permanent total dismemberment or disability that prevents the insured from working after 12 months
- Up to 100% of the employee’s weekly salary to accidental disablement that temporarily prevents the insured from working
- Medical expenses and hospitalization resulting from an accident
- Medical evacuation to a more suitable facility if adequate medical assistance is not immediately available
- In some cases, travel expenses will also be paid for repatriation to the employee’s home country
- War and terrorism coverage to protect against the risks of civil unrest, war, and acts of terrorism 24/7 coverage while your personnel are overseas
- Flexible plans for groups at competitive rates.
Make sure your people are protected.