Auto Insurance in Mexico
Expat Car Insurance Quote for Mexico
If you are relocating to work in Mexico, Clements Worldwide has made getting your car insured simple. We've partnered with Mexican Carriers to create a comprehensive third-party liability insurance plan that will provide you with the best tailored Mexican car insurance policy. When you get our physical damage coverage and the Third-Party Liability coverage, you'll be able to travel around Mexico without a worry.
Benefits and Features
Third Party Liability: this policy gives the legal requirement to drive on the roads. You'll have protection up to $500,000 USD in civil liability, with jurisdiction in Mexico.
Physical Damage: our Mexican car insurance policy protects against collision, theft and damage, even political violence. It includes the following features and benefits:
- Borderless coverage: worldwide coverage means you & your vehicle can cross borders anywhere and still be covered - some exclusions apply
- Protection against uninsured motorists: you won’t be subject to costs (mechanical or cosmetic) caused to your vehicle by uninsured, underinsured, or even hit and run drivers
- Political Violence Coverage: if your car is damaged from riots, strikes, terrorism and other perils, you are covered through Clements’ exclusive Political Violence insurance extension, included with your policy.
- Accident Forgiveness: Your rate stays the same even after your first accident
- Home Country Rental Car Insurance Expense Reimbursement: we cover the cost of rental car insurance for $12/day up to 21 days when renting a car in the US, Canada or your home country
- Covers Towing and Labor Reimbursement: up to $100 USD per disablement, up to $300 USD per policy term
- Windshield Replacements Included
- Transit Coverage: all risks from departure to arrival available for government clients only
- Optional Coverage For Duty Expenses – to import a replacement vehicle or parts to repair your damaged car
Excess Liability: Ever wonder if your local third party liability coverage will be enough? With excess liability, licensed drivers are covered for liability resulting from bodily injury and/or property damage to others that would otherwise result in a gap in coverage.
- Choose your coverage limits: starting from $500,000 USD or $1,000,0000 USD in additional coverage, anywhere in the world.
- Backed by the best: Our car insurance is underwritten by underwriters at Lloyd’s of London.
*Additional Terms & Conditions: 1. A deductible applies. 2. A standard war exclusion applies. 3. Coverage is excluded while the automobile is in Canada, Iran, and North Korea.