Auto Insurance in Mexico
If you are relocating to work in Mexico, Clements Worldwide has made getting your car insured simple. We've partnered with Groupo National Provincial to create a comprehensive third-party liability insurance plan that's tailored to your needs. With our physical damage coverage and the Third-Party Liability coverage, you'll be able to travel around Mexico without a worry.
Benefits + Features for American Plated Vehicles
Third Party Liability: this policy gives the legal requirement to drive on the roads. You'll have protection up to $500,000 USD in civil liability, with jurisdiction in Mexico.
Physical Damage: our policy protects against collision, theft and damage, even political violence. It includes the following features and benefits:
- Borderless coverage: worldwide coverage means you & your vehicle can cross borders anywhere and still be covered - some exclusions apply
- Protection against uninsured motorists: you won’t be subject to costs (mechanical or cosmetic) caused to your vehicle by uninsured, underinsured, or even hit and run drivers
- Political Violence Coverage: if your car is damaged from riots, strikes, terrorism and other perils, you are covered through Clements’ exclusive Political Violence insurance extension, included with your policy.
- Accident Forgiveness: Your rate stays the same even after your first accident
- Home Country Rental Car Insurance Expense Reimbursement: we cover the cost of rental car insurance for $12/day up to 21 days when renting a car in the US, Canada or your home country
- Covers Towing and Labor Reimbursement: up to $100 USD per disablement, up to $300 USD per policy term
- Windshield Replacements Included
- Transit Coverage: all risks from departure to arrival available for government clients only
- Optional Coverage For Duty Expenses – to import a replacement vehicle or parts to repair your damaged car
Excess Liability: Ever wonder if your local third party liability coverage will be enough? With excess liability, licensed drivers are covered for liability resulting from bodily injury and/or property damage to others that would otherwise result in a gap in coverage.
- Choose your coverage limits: starting from $500,000 USD or $1,000,0000 USD in additional coverage, anywhere in the world.
- Backed by the best: Our auto insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s of London.
*Additional Terms & Conditions: 1. A deductible applies. 2. A standard war exclusion applies. 3. Coverage is excluded while the automobile is in Canada, Iran, and North Korea.