International Health Coverage
Get the Right Health Care Abroad
Our health insurance provides affordable, comprehensive health coverage that expats can take with them wherever they go. Whether you’re working in an overseas office or planning to live abroad, Clements Worldwide offers high-quality health care that can travel with you.
Our plan is easy and tailored to your needs. Select your benefits to customize your plan.
1. Select your core plan:
Start with one of our core inpatient plans, International Medical Insurance, which covers you for essential hospital stays and treatments, surgeon & consultation fees, hospital accommodation, cancer treatment and much more. Our Gold and Platinum plans also give you cover for inpatient and daypatient maternity care. Coverage bands are $1,000,000 USD, $2,000,000 USD, or unlimited.
2. Add optional modules, from international outpatient to international vision & dental.
- International Outpatient: more extensive outpatient care for treatments where hospital admission as a daypatient or inpatient is not required. Includes consultations with specialists and medical practitioners, prescribed outpatient drugs and dressings, pre-natal and post-natal outpatient care (Gold and Platinum only), physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic and much more.
- International Medical Evacuation: medical evacuation in the event that treatment is not available locally in an emergency, as well as repatriation, allowing the beneficiary to return to their country of habitual residence or nationality. Includes compassionate visits for a parent, spouse, partner, sibling or child to visit a beneficiary after an accident or sudden illness and the beneficiary has not been evacuated or repatriated.
- International Health & Wellbeing: proactively manage your own health. Screen
against disease, test against common illnesses and get reassurance with routine physical exams. Also benefit from counselling support and our online health education program.
- International Vision & Dental: vision care covering your eye tests, spectacle lenses, spectacle frames, prescription sunglasses and contact lenses, and a wide range of preventative, routine and major dental treatments.
3. Manage your premium: select between deductible options and cost share options.*
- Deductible options: The initial amount you must pay before we will pay your claims.
- Cost share options: The percentage of each claim which you must pay after your deductible has been paid, up to your out of pocket maximum.
4. Pay for your plan: you can choose to pay for your premiums on a monthly,
quarterly, or annual basis. You can make payments by debit or credit card, or alternatively if you pay annually, you can pay by bank wire transfer.
*Note: deductibles and cost shares apply separately to each beneficiary and period of cover. You can choose different levels for your core plan and the optional International Outpatient module.
Stay healthy wherever you are with Clements.