Senior Graphic Designer
- Job Title: Senior Graphic Designer
- Department: Marketing
- Reports to: Head of Global Marketing
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Date: February 14, 2020
- Requisition#: 20-0003
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
Clements Worldwide’s mission is to enable people and organizations the freedom to live and operate anywhere in the world. Our global teams work together to provide the right insurance solutions to meet the unique needs of our customers, bringing peace of mind to expatriates around the globe.
With true entrepreneurial spirit and agility, our small but growing marketing team oversees the entire Clements Worldwide global brand articulation. We continue to grow with a business model committed to customer centricity, outstanding customer service, an exceptional user experience, and a distinct brand voice. We are looking for a talented, creative rockstar who can produce high quality, engaging assets in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Projects range from promotional and product marketing campaigns, branding projects, landing pages, ad units, video assets, print collateral, and more. You will be responsible for managing the daily activities and coordination of branding and presentation design projects. You’ll report to the Head of Global Marketing and work closely with a talented team of digital marketers. If you are an experienced graphic designer and have an interest in leading the development of impactful graphics for a dynamic marketing team, Clements Worldwide is the place for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes, but not limited to):
- Create visually compelling, high quality, branded marketing and advertising collateral for our digital campaigns, email campaigns, printed materials, digital advertising, package and label design, and internal communications.
- Manage workload and creative projects from concept to completion, communicating with all necessary in-house teams to keep projects on schedule and meet delivery deadlines.
- Provide proficiency in the development, design, and coordination of client proposals, presentations, branding, marketing, and business development design projects and materials.
- Closely collaborate with other creatives and stakeholders at all levels of the company to ensure that the look and feel of the brand is consistent across all communication channels and products.
- Responsible for developing and complying with firm branding guidelines, departmental procedures and standards, internal client preferences and instructions.
- Bring our products to life and engage audiences through visual storytelling. Develop ideas independently and participate in brainstorming and creative concepting with a team.
- Be strategically minded by executing a range of options for testing themes and positioning.
- Take advantage of Clements Worldwide’s data driven environment by considering key metrics in a way that helps optimize design across channels in a clear and measurable way.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to refine our on-site experience, making it both creatively inspiring and results-driven.
- Envision, design, and produce a full range of high-impact print and digital collateral to enhance readability, draw the reader into the content and distinguish Clements Worldwide in the marketplace.
- Ensure accuracy and currency of published graphics; Coordinate with team members, and both internal and external clients effectively and professionally.
- Manage all document formatting, including creating and utilizing Macro Enabled Templates in MS Word
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Marketing or related field; OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating digital assets for web, display, mobile, print, and other mediums.
- A strong design portfolio with diversity of projects within.
- Experience working with teams in a professional services or large matrixed organization.
- Advanced experience in multiple software packages.
- Ability to strategically interface and brainstorm with other teammates regarding the visual display of information; Ability to grasp the substance of business issues being communicated and then re-articulate visual options that enhance and clarify audience understanding.
- Ability to produce large volumes of work consistently and accurately.
- Exercise judgment and project management skill to balance priorities and communicate to teams to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Willingness and ability to create elegant, designed “feel” in programs such as PPT and Word that were not written primarily as design vehicles.
- Proven skills and educational training in typography, layout, composition, color theory, and information design.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative.
- Professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Speed and agility; Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design within tight deadlines.
- Comfortable embedding with client service teams in ‘war room’ environments to develop and design materials in real-time.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Proposal design, development, and production experience
- Ability to manage content on SharePoint.
- Fluency in digital media apps
- Mobile app development
- UX/UI experience
- Microsoft Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe PDF
Please send a resume to email@example.com; include “Senior Graphic Designer" in the subject line of the email.
Clements Worldwide is the leading provider of insurance solutions to individual and commercial expatriates worldwide. A multiline insurance agency, Clements boasts of unparalleled market access and is one of the few U.S. insurance brokers that is a cover holder for Lloyd’s of London, the world’s most innovative insurance market. Clements operates along all lines of insurance including a range of proprietary life, health, property, casualty and specialty insurance solutions. Specialized in “insuring the uninsurable,” Clements has enabled international travel and expatriation to some of the remotest regions in the world, through our expertise in placing high-risk coverage. Clements insures 7 in 10 U.S. Foreign Service Officers, the Peace Corps, humanitarian agencies and large multinational enterprises among other key sectors.
Clements Worldwide does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at Clements International are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities