Digital Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
- Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Washington, DC
- Reports to: Director, Global Marketing
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Date: August 26, 2019
- Requisition #: 19-0016
The Digital Marketing Manager, Demand Generation will collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to develop marketing initiatives that will directly impact the bottom line and contribute in delivering the company’s business objectives. He/she will excel at orchestrating multi-channel campaigns to drive demand in a competitive market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDES, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING):
Responsible for growing Clements lead generation efforts and brand awareness through an integrated marketing approach and by leveraging multiple channels including email, website, landing pages, events, and sales enablement.
- Oversee, optimize, scale, activate and implement our demand generation strategy to create a robust marketing pipeline focusing on the development of qualified leads.
- You will be responsible for developing and driving Email Campaigns for our fast-scaling email channels for all lines of business (Personal Insurance, Commercial Insurance, and Partner Solutions).
- You will help us build segmentation strategies and execute cross-channel promotion plan for our target audience on all digital channels.
- Combine analytical thinking with storytelling to identify and engage the right leads, rather thanimply flooding the top of the funnel.
- Investigate and test new demand generation tactics, technology, and processes to drive greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work closely with sales and marketing to build strategy and plan for international, regional and field events.
- Identify optimization opportunities, implement testing, and adjust programs to maximize value.
- Develop a deep understanding of our internal and external customers, products, target audience, and the customer’s journey.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Content Marketing Manager to help drive the creation of effective content assets and offers by providing valuable data-centric insights.
- Develop, maintain, and execute a quarterly demand generation plan.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and provide weekly reports on performance.
- Design and manage the lead follow-up process for all campaigns and track program performance.
- Support and help with vendor relationships and research new vendors as needed, trial implementation, and selection process for SEO, paid advertising, and reporting
- Map client's experience, help define KPIs, create results forecasts, track performance and continually refine process to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Work with Sales Representatives to open up new demand opportunities, providing strategic direction, guidance, tools and techniques.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends, technology, market shifts, on quarterly basis and make adjustments accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related.
- Minimum five years of digital marketing and demand generation work experience especially with email marketing and marketing automation.
- Results oriented Strategist with the passion and ability to dramatically grow business results.
- Strong understanding of the entire email marketing journey at a strategic and technical level.
- Experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms like HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, MailChimp, ConstantContact or similar tools. (Preference given to candidates with HubSpot, Marketo certifications).
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. Ability to analyze data, synthesize results, extract insight, develop recommendations, and present findings to senior management.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience, with a specific focus on planning and managing B2B demand generation programs that produce high quality opportunities and create exponential revenue (preferably within insurance industry but not required).
- Analytical individual who is comfortable with tracking and reporting on leading campaign performance metrics as well as revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI.
- Hands-on experience with key demand creation approaches in a digital marketing centric organization.
- Experience with one of the CRMs and/or marketing automation platforms like HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce etc.
- Proven ability to manage teams, multiple projects, programs and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic, highly energetic environment.
- Highly organized project manager with great attention to detail, deadline driven, curious and innovative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, writing skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels.
Please send your resume and/or writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org; include “Digital Marketing Manager, Demand Generation” in the subject line of the email.
Clements Worldwide is the leading provider of insurance solutions to individual and commercial expatriates worldwide. A multiline insurance agency, Clements boasts of unparalleled market access and is one of the few U.S. insurance brokers that is a cover holder for Lloyd’s of London, the world’s most innovative insurance market. Clements operates along all lines of insurance including a range of proprietary life, health, property, casualty and specialty insurance solutions. Specialized in “insuring the uninsurable,” Clements has enabled international travel and expatriation to some of the remotest regions in the world, through our expertise in placing high-risk coverage. Clements insures 7 in 10 U.S. Foreign Service Officers, the Peace Corps, humanitarian agencies and large multinational enterprises among other key sectors.
Clements Worldwide does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at Clements International are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.