- Job Title: Corporate Recruiter
- Department: Human Resources
- Reports to: Manager, Human Resources
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Date: June 18, 2020
- Requisition#: 20-0012
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
Responsible for full life-cycle recruitment to include but not limited to: sourcing, building a talent pipeline, interviewing (phone and in-person), managing candidate assessments, interview feedback sessions, and offer extension.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes, but not limited to):
- Perform full life-cycle recruitment to include but not limited to: posting,sourcing, prescreening, interviewing (phone and in-person), checking references, and offer negotiation, etc.
- Manage candidates throughout the selection process, effectively communicating and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Oversee screening and selection process, ensuring alignment with company culture and development of high performing teams.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships across the organization to develop effective recruitment strategies, and provide guidance on candidate selection.
- Establish, maintain, and provide oversite of contractual relationships and partnerships with employment agencies, and community workforce development organizations, service organizations and schools that provide interns.
- Provide recruitment reports and metrics.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum five years’ full life-cycle recruitment experience recruiting entry to executive level and hard to fill positions.
- Extensive experience with conducting phone and in-person interviews.
- Extensive experience with both traditional and non-traditional methods of recruiting.
- Experience with developing recruitment strategies, processes and procedures.
- Ability to successfully manage full life-cycle recruitment initiatives for at least seven open requisitions simultaneously.
- Proven ability to attract and hire candidates for difficult to fill positions.
- Strong interviewing skills with the ability to hire qualified candidates in alignment with company culture development of high performing teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to collaborate with internal staff at all levels and provide excellent candidate experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information and HR matters.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL ALSO HAVE:
- SHRM-CP certification
- PHR certification
- Previous insurance experience
Please send a resume to email@example.com; include “Corporate Recruiter” in the subject line of the email.
Clements Worldwide is the leading provider of insurance solutions to individual and commercial expatriates worldwide. A multiline insurance agency, Clements boasts of unparalleled market access and is one of the few U.S. insurance brokers that is a cover holder for Lloyd’s of London, the world’s most innovative insurance market. Clements operates along all lines of insurance including a range of proprietary life, health, property, casualty and specialty insurance solutions. Specialized in “insuring the uninsurable,” Clements has enabled international travel and expatriation to some of the remotest regions in the world, through our expertise in placing high-risk coverage. Clements insures 7 in 10 U.S. Foreign Service Officers, the Peace Corps, humanitarian agencies and large multinational enterprises among other key sectors.
Clements Worldwide does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at Clements International are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.