Corporate Marketing Director
- Job Title: Director, Corporate Marketing
- Department: Corporate Marketing
- Reports to: President and CEO
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Date: November 12, 2020
- Requisition#: 20-0029
SUMMARY OR THE ROLE
The Director of Corporate Marketing will lead the development and implementation of Clements Worldwide’s corporate marketing strategies and programs; managing marketing and advertising activities that meet company objectives related to sales, profitability and market share; and driving opportunities for new business. This position will work closely with the CEO, President(s) and the sales teams to identify, formulate and execute the strategic vision of the business.
The ideal candidate will bring strategic vision, sales and marketing savvy, strong communication skills, team leadership and a passion getting things done. This person will have positive energy, the ability to work across organizational lines and influence fellow leaders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes, but not limited to)
- Deliver leadership excellence to the company by building, developing and managing a committed team capable of executing marketing activities to drive sales and strengthen Clements’ corporate brand.
- Lead the development and implementation of annual marketing plans to support Clements’ organizational strategy and sales goals.
- Measure advertising ROI and provide monthly marketing reports to Sales Directors.
- Develop, plan and support execution of overall digital marketing strategy and vision, including email marketing, social networking, SEO, PPC and corporate website.
- Oversee and direct market research and competitive analyses to determine Clements’ position in the global marketplace.
- Coordinate content calendar, ensuring consistent, frequent and powerful storytelling to elevate Clements’ mission and fulfill strategic goals while effectively communicating the Clements brand story.
- Understand latest developments and competitive landscape in the industry, especially in Clements’ key markets.
- Anticipate potential problems, barriers or challenges and proactively recommend solutions.
- Anticipate growth possibilities and proactively share opportunities to sales teams.
- Ensure brand standards for the Company.
- Manage and maintain accurate budget management.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in product and/or sales marketing or related.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a leadership role with proven success.
- Proven experience in conceptualizing marketing concepts that drive differentiation and sales.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically, and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently, articulating clear creative direction and underlying business rationale to team members to ensure streamlined execution and impactful results.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and partner with stakeholders. and communication (written and verbal) skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL ALSO HAVE
- Experience working in a global organization.
- Experience working in the insurance industry.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line of the email.
Clements Worldwide is the leading provider of insurance solutions to individual and commercial expatriates worldwide. A multiline insurance agency, Clements boasts of unparalleled market access and is one of the few U.S. insurance brokers that is a cover holder for Lloyd’s of London, the world’s most innovative insurance market. Clements operates along all lines of insurance including a range of proprietary life, health, property, casualty and specialty insurance solutions. Specialized in “insuring the uninsurable,” Clements has enabled international travel and expatriation to some of the remotest regions in the world, through our expertise in placing high-risk coverage. Clements insures 7 in 10 U.S. Foreign Service Officers, the Peace Corps, humanitarian agencies and large multinational enterprises among other key sectors.
Clements Worldwide does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at Clements International are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.