Commercial Insurance Producer
- Job Title: Commercial Insurance Producer
- Requisition #: 16-0019
- Department: Commercial Insurance
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Prepared Date: September 30, 2016
Our Commercial Insurance Producers work hard to provide our clients with the best products and aims to establish Clements Worldwide as a preferred international insurance provider among large and middle market clients. As a Commercial Insurance Producer, you will prospect for business to create a book of new business using current market knowledge and contacts in combination with Clements’ resources, Account Managers to cross-sell and maintain high retention ratios, and contacts within the marketplace. You will also partner with other divisions within Clements and utilize their resources to further sales. This role will give you the opportunity to act as a visible leader in the industry and participate in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities, as appropriate to develop and maintain effective networks within the business community and industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES (includes, but not limited to) the following:
- Pursue and generate new client opportunities within the large and middle market client base.
- Maintain relationships with prospects to result in closure.
- Retain clients by maintaining relationships.
- Partner with Account Manager to maintain and grow a book of business.
- Meet annual sales goals.
- International and Domestic Travel required - Anticipated 25% to 40% travel.
- Design and implement sales programs, projects, and campaigns with assistance from marketing department.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of B2B sales experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Ability and flexibility to travel both internationally and domestically 25% - 40%.
- Ability to obtain both a P&C and L&H license.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Previous international insurance experience.
- Insurance sales experience.
- Licensed in both P&C and L&H.
Please send a resume to email@example.com; include “Commercial Producer” in the subject line of the email.
Clements Worldwide is the leading provider of insurance solutions to individual and commercial expatriates worldwide. A multiline insurance agency, Clements boasts of unparalleled market access and is one of the few U.S. insurance brokers that is a cover holder for Lloyd’s of London, the world’s most innovative insurance market. Clements operates along all lines of insurance including a range of proprietary life, health, property, casualty and specialty insurance solutions. Specialized in “insuring the uninsurable,” Clements has enabled international travel and expatriation to some of the remotest regions in the world, through our expertise in placing high-risk coverage. Clements insures 7 in 10 U.S. Foreign Service Officers, the Peace Corps, humanitarian agencies and large multinational enterprises among other key sectors. Clements Worldwide does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at Clements International are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.