Client & Partner Services Specialist
- Job Title: Client & Partner Services Specialist
- Requisition #: 19-0009
- Department: Partner Solutions
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- FLSA Status: Non-exempt
- Prepared Date: April 2, 2019
- Reports to: Client Services Manager
The Client & Partner Services Specialist will build and nurture strong relationships with clients by answering questions on coverage, endorsements, cancellations, payments and other requests as necessary. Internally the role will require close liaison with a variety of functional departments, one such being the finance team where the position holder will support in the creation and accuracy of monthly bordereaux and other data led projects.
The Client & Partner Services Specialist will also assist the Associate Account Managers with ad hoc projects focused on specific partners and the service associated with them.
Promotion potential: Associate Account Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES (includes, but not limited to):
- Liaise between the Associate Account Manager and client
- Assist sales team with issuing new and renewal policy documents, processing endorsements and generating invoices
- Enter and reconcile data as needed, and other supportive reporting functions as required in Excel
- Make changes and corrections to client accounts
- Monitor customer service mailboxes, adhering to Service Level Agreement (SLA) or other standards as appropriate
- Answer customer calls about policy service-related issue
- Associates Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum two (2) years of data entry and/or administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must obtain Property and Casualty License and Life and Health license within 6 months if not currently held (fees covered by Clements Worldwide)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Please send a resume to email@example.com; include “Client & Partner Services Specialist” in the subject line of the email.
Clements Worldwide is the leading provider of insurance solutions to individual and commercial expatriates worldwide. A multiline insurance agency, Clements boasts of unparalleled market access and is one of the few U.S. insurance brokers that is a cover holder for Lloyd’s of London, the world’s most innovative insurance market. Clements operates along all lines of insurance including a range of proprietary life, health, property, casualty and specialty insurance solutions. Specialized in “insuring the uninsurable,” Clements has enabled international travel and expatriation to some of the remotest regions in the world, through our expertise in placing high-risk coverage. Clements insures 7 in 10 U.S. Foreign Service Officers, the Peace Corps, humanitarian agencies and large multinational enterprises among other key sectors. Clements Worldwide does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at Clements International are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.