Personal Insurance Account Executive UK
- Job Title: Account Executive (Lakenheath, UK)
- Department: Personal Insurance (PI)
- Reports to: Sr. Manager, Personal Insurance
- Location: RAF Lakenheath
- Status: Permanent
- Date: March 9, 2021
- Requisition#: 21-0005
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The Account Executive is responsible for providing service to customers enquiring about motor and household policies for expatriates, NATO and military members serving in the UK.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes, but not limited to)
- Liaise with customers via telephone and email to handle and process their enquiries and answer any queries regarding their policy, in a compliant and timely manner.
- Generate and provide policy quotes for immediate coverage and short-term needs.
- Retain and sell new business to new and existing customers. Handle inbound and outbound sale calls.
- Perform accurate data entry and maintain integrity of customer information in the Open GI systems.
- Prepare and send renewal policy applications to the appropriate insurance company.
- Prepare vouchers for payment of premiums and verify payments.
- Review Personal Insurance client receivables.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Experience in personal motor insurance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Self-starter and takes initiative.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills.
Please send a resume to email@example.com. Include the job title in the subject line of the email.
Clements Worldwide is the leading provider of insurance solutions to individual and commercial expatriates worldwide. A multiline insurance agency, Clements boasts of unparalleled market access and is one of the few U.S. insurance brokers that is a cover holder for Lloyd’s of London, the world’s most innovative insurance market. Clements operates along all lines of insurance including a range of proprietary life, health, property, casualty and specialty insurance solutions. Specialized in “insuring the uninsurable,” Clements has enabled international travel and expatriation to some of the remotest regions in the world, through our expertise in placing high-risk coverage. Clements insures 7 in 10 U.S. Foreign Service Officers, the Peace Corps, humanitarian agencies and large multinational enterprises among other key sectors.
Clements Worldwide does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at Clements International are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.